Work hard, play hard! You deserve it girl!
What does it take for a girl to go out at night? The best outfit, confidence, and most importantly, preparation for safety!
NeckMace summarized some simple tips of the essential things to carry to ensure you come back home safe and sound:
- Phone. An obvious choice, but very crucial! Make sure it’s fully charged, especially if you don’t plan on returning home for the night.
- Keys/ID. If wallets are too bulky, consider a cute wristlet.
- Cash. This is more important if you’re going downtown, but you also never know when you’ll need to make an emergency purchase or call. A general rule to go by is to have enough to cover a round trip cab ride. Also, be sure to have at least a few dollars worth of quarters on hand! That way, you won’t have to scramble for bill exchanges when you need to take care of parking meters or use pay phones.
- Extra pair of flats. Heels of some sort are often the shoe of choice when going out, and can be the difference between a casual and wow-worthy outfit. But after hours of sporting a 4-inch pump with no platform, we don’t blame you for wanting to take a break. In that case, consider tucking away some flats so you can move around easier as the night winds down.
- Band-aids. It never hurts to stash away a few, just in case.
- NeckMace. Your best plus one to parties. Make you look cute and keep you safe at the same time. It is always good to go home in numbers, but if you are alone, you don’t have to worry anymore. Tell your friends about NeckMace!